A society that is attuned and responsive to the social pulse.
1. To make decision-makers aware of the current state of knowledge, attitudes, perceptions, emotions and predispositions.
2. To give timely, representative and relevant information on the:
2.1 nature and key metrics of social issues;
2.2 efficacies of government actions; and,
2.3 efficiencies of industry directions.
3. To mobilize and empower a grassroots- and community-driven research community.
4. To make updated and comprehensive data and information on the social pulse available to various users.
Within the first year of operation (2021)
- To help set-up, organize and manage a cooperative which will be solely focused on respondents of surveys;
- To craft a system of content creation by respondents that honors their ownership of such and which assures that they continuously benefit economically from it;
- To organize a group structure where identity validation, recruitment, organization of members is done securely in a decentralized manner; and,
- To set up a system where essential tasks needed for content creation are sourced primarily from content creators/owners themselves.